THE BASSINS À FLOT MARINA (BASIN 2):
The Bassins À Flot Marina is currently full and closed for improvements. There is no space available. During this phase, the yachting companies around basin 2 remain open. The yachting companies must inform, 48 hours prior to the arrival of customers:
- Mr. Pascal Riou - « Bassins à flot » - wet docks manager // Locks manager + 33 6 64 49 92 84
- Mr Richard Beaubreuil - « Bassins à flot » - wet docks site manager // Marina manager + 33 6 27 34 48 05
Or via email at the following address:
Provisional schedule for lock opening
2020 Bassins à flot marina tarrifs
The port is currently leading a project for a new marina, which is going to double its current capacity.
Maximum recreational boat dimensions allowed in the Marina:
- Draft 2.50 m
- Max width 5.00 m
- Max length 20.00 m
For larger boats, please send a special request to Mr Pascal Riou, in charge of yachting at the Marina: email@example.com
The Port manages the Marina, near central Bordeaux, boasting permanent moorings, short-term mooring rings, boat lifts and winter storage facilities.
The City of Bordeaux also offers a number of quayside mooring points along the river: Mooring point in Lormont, Pontoon at La Cité du Vin, Pontoon d'Honneur, Pontoon Yves Parlier and Port of Bègles.
There are also marinas in:
- Pauillac, 45 km from Bordeaux
- Le Verdon, opposite Royan at the mouth of the estuary and 100 km from Bordeaux,
- A mooring point in Blaye, on the right bank, 50 km from Bordeaux,
- And another in Castets, at the entrance to the Canal de Garonne, with stop-off stations.
Information: +33 (0)5 56 62 83 09.
THE BASSINS À FLOT SHIP REPAIR YARD (BASIN 1):
The ship repair yard performs repairs (river cruise boats) and refits for superyachts, as well as winterising and port call services. The ship repair yard is open to accommodate ships, alongside or in drydock.